Thursday, January 13, 2011

Soho House; New York


Name: Soho House
Location: New York, meatpacking district
Designer: Ilse Crawford of Studioilse
What I love: Is it inappropriate for me to say 'everything'? This hotel and restaurant first came onto my radar three years ago while researching custom fabrication for a current project/client. I fell in love with the green-high-gloss-community-table and every image since has simply increased this lust. The space has a great balance between raw and refined with a mix of designer, custom, and found pieces splashed about for good measure. I can't wait to sit on the 39ft chesterfield sofa and take a dip in the stunning rooftop pool. Now to become a member so I can make all of my design dreams come true.






all photos via sohohouse.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...