Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bukowski Grill

Name: Bukowski Grill
Location: London, UK


Located in a retrofitted shipping container, Bukowski Grill is a pop-up burger shop with some great details.




The main material used throughout the small space is varying tones and species of wood, which contrasts well to the metal exterior. The interior manages a slight diner feel with hints of industrial thrown throughout. 



While small, the linear layout and perpendicular booths utilize space well to maintain an intimate and warm interior.



3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found you via a google search for images for Threefold in Australia...

    I am really looking forward to diving into your blog, it's already making me hungry :) ALSO, I have a very dear friend who loves to do restaurant research prior to traveling, and I am sure she would love your blog as well, so I hope you don't mind that I will share with her as well?

    Keep up the good work, LOVE your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.
    I just added you to my blogroll so I can keep up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha,
    Thank you so much for your kind comment! We love to hear from readers and would love for you to pass us along to your friend! If you (or she) ever needs recommendations, just let us know!

    Warm wishes,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...